Monday, May 11, 2009

Need Reunion Help?


Would you like to have a High School Reunion that everyone will remember but don't know where to begin? Well, you've just taken the first step! My name is Patti and I'm here to help. I was chairperson for our 40th reunion in 2008 held at the LB Yacht Club. We had 350 people attend and I've been told it's one to be remembered! I also helped the Wilson Class of '69 this year with their 40th. They had nearly 300 people! I'd like to share with you some of my ideas to help make your reunion the best ever. I'm also a graphic designer for the past 30 some years.

What we did differently than past reunions was #1. The Invitation; #2. The Alumni Book; # 3 The Name Tags; #4 THEN and NOW Photos; and of course, # 5. Located as many grads as possible with the blessed help of a fellow classmate, Jeri Livingstone! We found over 700 people out of our class of 954 and have emails for most of them! Please click on the other links to find out more....

I must point out also how important the venue is. Both '68 & '69 had theirs at the Long Beach Yacht Club. Fabulous place to have it.
Beautiful view, lots of room, great flow to it. Plus we had food stations instead of a boring sit-down dinner. We also made it nice casual wear instead of stuffy cocktail dress. Lots more fun.

You also should use the Wilson Website.. . lots of people know about.. great source for advertising. Take a look...
www.wilsonhighreunion.com then click on 1969
to see the website I put up for them.