Monday, May 11, 2009

Testimonials

Here are just a few of remarks from people that didn't attend the reunion but received the book...

"I just received my reunion book with CD, and I spent about 2 hours going through all of it. I have to tell you that the job you did on this book is INCREDIBLE! I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to the reunion, but after reading all this and seeing the photos (I admit I couldn't get through them all because my computer crashed!) I really feel as though I was there. Seeing all the photos made me get a little teary -- we were an exceptional class in an exceptional year in history. I wanted to express again all my appreciation for the work you and the committee did to make this possible, both for those who came and for those of us who could not. This book will be a permanent keepsake of mine." - Gail Hollenbeck

---------------
"What a fantastic job you did on the reunion book! I got home very late tonight; eager to get to sleep, as I have a very busy day tomorrow starting at 6:30am. Before heading for bed, I took a quick moment to look through my mail and was pleased to find the reunion book. Once I opened it, I couldn't put it down. The hell with tomorrow! For the past two hours, I've been standing in my kitchen flipping pages and reliving so many old memories. Thank you for all your effort. Now, I'm too wired to go to bed. I can sleep tomorrow night!" - Rick Wilcoxon

----------------
" ... What a thrill it was to get it this afternoon!!! What great pictures and can’t wait to see the dvd asap. You really did a stellar job putting this together, and to get it out in just a couple of months is the 8th wonder of the world! Needless to say what a great accomplishment of awesome organizational skills! Thank you so much, even though it was impossible for me to attend it this time, I can really feel the spirit of this incredible event, and am so thrilled that so many of you were so blessed to attend it!!! That is an imprinted memory y’all will treasure forever in your heart." - Debra Smith